LEASE CHOOSE CAREFULLYRETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer returns or exchanges within 30 days of placing your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund* to the original payment method
*Refunds will only be given on faulty items
Strictly NO Returns, Refunds or Store Credits will be given on Sale items.
PLEASE CHOOSE CAREFULLY
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- ONLY Faulty Items will be guaranteed a full refund and a shipping label supplied for the return.
- Earrings CAN NOT be returned or refunded for any reason due to hygiene laws
- All return postage costs are to be covered by you the customer
- Any items sent back as a Return will incur a 10% re-stocking fee and the remainder of the value less the original shipping fee will be given as a Store Credit.
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
- Returned items that are not faulty WILL NOT be applicable for a refund
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Explain the reason/s behind why you want to return or exchange an item/s
- Additional information may be required ie: a photo of the item may be requested.
- Please remember pattern placement on most garments can be different to the image, this DOES NOT classify as a fault.
- Wait until you have a reply from us (you will receive a reply within 24hrs)
- If you don’t receive a reply within 24hrs please check the email address you sent it to is correct and send again.
- Original Shipping charges are non-refundable, you (the customer) are responsible for return shipping charges unless the item is deemed faulty then we will cover return shipping charges.
- Australia Post tracked service is to be used and it is always best to take out insurance cover for the items being returned in case they are lost or damaged in transit. A pre-paid post bag with your return address will also need to be sent with the garment for any items being exchanged (size exchanges or agreement on an exchange to the exact value of item less the postage charges)
- Send all items back to:
- Once your return is received it will be carefully inspected within 24hrs
- Please note it is out of hands how long it takes for an item to be received by us once it is with Australia Post but you should allow 4-7 working days.
- If you have not heard from us within 10 working days then please chase up Australia Post for your item, not us
- You will receive an email confirming the item has been received and details of any store credits or refunds will be attached.
- If by any means an item has any sign of wear, washing or odor it WILL NOT be deemed fit for any sort of exchange and will be returned straight back to you.
- All shipping fees incurred will need to be paid by you the customer
- A 10% re-stocking fee will incur on any items being returned for change of mind and will not be applicable for a refund but only a store credit.
- If an item is lost or damaged upon return and you the customer has not taken out cover then there will be no issue of a store credit or refund.
- If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here on email@example.com
If an item is paid for and then cancelled you will be charged a Cancellation fee of 15% of the final cost.